Mold becomes a problem inside a home or business when there’s excessive humidity or moisture for an extended period of time. The problem can originate from sudden water releases, like a burst pipe that goes undetected, or from a chronic leak, such as a roof or plumbing. Do you know that fresh water leak can cause mold growth if not treated within 24-48 hour? Even high humidity or warm, moist air condensing on cool surfaces can trigger mold problems. It’s always best to have the mold evaluated and removed by a certified professional.
- Respiratory issues, such as asthma and bronchial infection
- Allergies; such as irritation to eyes, nose, throat and lungs